Clay wanted to “Purgat-out” our house. So we set it up to look like he was spray painting the graphic part of the Purgatory Golf Club logo onto our brick wall.
Hat tip to Marty Schliessman, graphic designer extraordinaire, for the awesome PGC design. BTW, he’s also 1/2 of the team creating a very interesting documentary on Indiana Wine.
Wink to our friends at PixelSpoke. Yes, Tenna thought about what a graffiti version of the PGC logo would do to the brand, and did it anyway 😉
Below are links to the pages that explain & demonstrate the different aspects of our 2013 Christmas card.
- The inspiration for this card
- I.U. Graffiti
- Ninja Turtle dream van
- Clay vandalizes the wall with the Purgatory Golf Club logo
- Tenna paints the hummer wild pink
- Asher and his posse
- Mike gets even and spray paints the minivan to a golf course scene
- Blue loves Snoopy
- In memoriam and starting over
- Color harmony
- The process behind our cards